The purpose of this document is to establish the cookies in operation on www.aminochemicals.com.
This scope of this document is for the online customer of Amino Chemicals Ltd. (the Company).
Our website, like many others, uses small files called cookies to help it function properly and offer you a fun, customised experience.
- What are cookies?
Cookies are small files which are stored by your browser on your computer, tablet or smart phone. Each cookie is designed to hold different types of data specific to a particular user (yourself) and the website (us). This allows us to deliver a better experience tailored to each of our users, whether it’s directly from our website or through one of our social media pages.
- What cookies do we use?
The cookies active in our website can be categories as follows. The first three being the most essential to the successful operation of our website. If you choose to prevent these cookies, you may not be able to use the site or its functionality, nor can we be certain that our site security controls will function properly during your visit.
- Strictly necessary
These cookies let you move around the site and use essential features. These cookies do not collect data that can be used for marketing or remembering where you’ve been on the internet.
These are used to:
- Make sure you connect to the right service on our website when we make any changes to the way the site works.
- To route you to the specific areas you have requested when navigating through the site.
- Remember information you have entered on order forms.
- Remember the goods and services you ordered when you get to the checkout page.
These cookies collect information about how you use our site. These cookies do not collect data that could identify you and are only used to help us improve our site and how it works. They also help us understand our users’ interests and measure our effectiveness.
These are used for:
- Analytics – provide us with statistical data on how our site is used.
- Affiliates – lets our partners know how if our users visited their site or vice versa.
- Error and content management – helps us monitor errors and content usage to solve any issues and help optimise our content.
- Maintaining and testing designs – lets our web developers maintain the current site and possibly test for new designs.
These cookies are used to provide our services and remember your settings to improve your visit.
These are used to:
- Remember if we’ve already asked you if you have read and understood our cookies.
- Remember your settings (if any).
Some of these cookies are managed for us by third parties. Where this is the case, we don’t permit the third party to use the cookies for any purpose other than those listed above.
These cookies are linked to services by third parties and are placed through our site for our advertising service providers. They work by uniquely identifying your browser and device. These cookies are not necessary for the function of the site and can choose to not allow them.
These are used to:
- Link to our social media pages.
- Provide advertisers (directly or indirectly) with information on your visit.
- Provide data for audience research and segments.
If you want to a full, detailed list of cookies please read Annex 1 below.
Consent and withdrawal
If you choose to accept and consent to certain cookies, your browser will remember this for the next time. All cookies will expire periodically (depending on the cookie and type of data collected).
You may choose to withdraw consent at any time. You will need to do this by changing some of your browser settings.
More information about cookies
If you would like to know more about cookies and how they work, we recommend you have a look at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
|Google Analytics||1P_JAR||Performance||These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use the website.||30 days|
|Google AdWords||ANID||Targeting||These cookies monitor performance of advertising and serve adverts to visitors based on the websites they’ve previously visited.||10 months|
|Cloud Flare||_cfduid||Strictly necessary||This cookies is used to identify clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis.||1 year|